Automated Energy Solutions, Inc.
Your Resource for Intelligent Building Solutions
Providing Intelligent Environmental Automation ,Enterprise Automation Integration, Utility Metering and Curtailment, Systems Analysis, Scientific & Manufacturing Hood Control, Kitchen Hood Control, Indoor Air Quality Monitoring, Power Conditioning, Wireless Solutions, Commissioning Services, Critical Environment Monitoring, and Building Systems Life Cycle Costing and Conditional Reporting. Service area includes Wisconsin, Illinois, Michigan, Minnesota, Iowa, and just about anywhere else our services are needed.
Each Facility Has Unique Challenges
Automated Energy Solutions, Inc. understands that listening to our customers is the only way to truly understand what problems they deal with on a daily basis.
Taking the time to discover the issues at hand, coupled with applied practical working knowledge, allows for the development of comprehensive approaches that reduce the negative impact due to improper design, low value construction methods, and outdated systems and applications.
Areas of Focus
- Building Automation and 3rd Party System Integration
- Variable Flow Exhaust and Fume Hood Control
- Energy Monitoring and Curtailment
- HVAC Systems and Application Methods
- Critical Environment Monitoring
- Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) and Volatile Organic Compound (VOC) Mitigation
- Capital and Operational Budget Planning
- Power Conditioning